Sunday, May 2, 2010

I love Kindergarten




On Friday afternoons at 2:15 I've started going to Mrs. Haas' kindergarten class to help out. I love it! Last week Miranda colored and cut out a heart for me. Mrs. Haas is an amazing teacher and it's fun to see her in action. Here are pictures of the igloo they made out of milk jugs. This would be so fun. Start saving those jugs! I don't know how many jugs it took or how many sticks of hot glue! The kids have been having reading time in there. I look forward to Friday afternoons.

1 comment:

  1. that is hilarious! Hunter just asked me a few weeks ago if we could start saving our milk jugs so he could build an igloo out of them! i don't remember where he said he saw it.... i told him no... in a nice way :(
    i'm a mean mom!
    that looks so awesome! i may reconsider. we drink so much milk, it would probably only take us a month to save that many milk jugs!

    ReplyDelete